Abandoned – An Anthology of Vacant Spaces
by L.R. Bridgwater
Abandoned places can be intriguing, creepy, and forsaken, but are they always empty?
In this fourth anthology in the Legion of Dorks presents series, fifteen authors poke around in vacant places and let us see what turns up.
· the wreckage of an enormous, ancient, alien craft and what it hides
· a young woman looking for a shopkeeper, but who runs into a genie instead
· an old researcher who travels to a hidden island
· an AI satellite that rebels against its programming
· a dragonling that threatens the safety of a kingdom
· and so much more.
These books are put together with love and a generous heart as a way to give back. So, 50 percent of the profit goes to charity. Pick up your copy today and join the adventure while supporting children in need.
About the Author: L.R. Bridgwater
From an early age, Leslie has enjoyed reading, and she continues to have a love for the language, for a good story, and for interesting information. English and literature were her favorite subjects to study; so, it’s no wonder that when she was first asked ‘could you take a look at this?’, a little spark ignited. The editing flame continues to grow. She loves the work, the continual learning, and the collaboration with authors and publishers.